Model LTM 1150-5.1
Jib Length 115'
Tip Height 285'
- Used in on-road and off-road construction and industrial applications, which include bridges, highways, power & nuclear plants, refineries, and the mining industry.
- Steering capabilities allow for superior maneuverability in and around the job site.
- Longest boom with the highest reach in the Southeast on a 4 axle carrier.
- With compact footprint and all-terrain capability, this crane enables us to work in very congested areas and maneuver, as well.
- Compact, can get into Downtown areas
- All-terrain capabilities
- Crane has a long boom, which enables us to get up very high with the main boom. This is the perfect crane for cell sites.
- Used for maintenance to high-reach areas
- Ideal for getting to hard to get to, and hard to reach, high reach areas
- High reach, light work.