Jib Length 117'
Tip Height 327'
- Used in on-road and off-road construction and industrial applications, which include bridges, highways, power & nuclear plants, refineries, and the mining industry
- Steering capabilities allow for superior maneuverability in and around the job site.
- Largest capacity crane in the state of North Carolina that is roadable without boom removal
- Can be mobilized without the need to remove boom
- Can do heavy work in tight areas
- Used to set bridge beams
- Used in all industries
- Unique 45 degree offsetable jib, allows for a longer working range with jib.
- Allows for quick setup