Riggers, millwrights, pipefitters, electricians and more.
Because we have experts in each field, we can furnish a team of skilled workers to assist your plant or facility with any of your daily activities. Clients have relied on us year after year to efficiently perform all kinds of plant and facility maintenance tasks.
We can assist your in-house maintenance team and provide preventative, predictive, and reliability-centered maintenance.
We meet your needs regardless of the scope of the task. Whether you are looking for a daily or weekly maintenance service, or long or short term solutions, we can work with your plant schedule and service needs. Our staff can even supplement your in-house plant maintenance team, working as your partner to provide a full range of maintenance services that fit into your needs, timeline, and budget. Our team can also be available for 24/7/365 emergency response services. We’re happy to work with you in whatever way best serves your goal.
Examples of our work in plant maintenance include:
- Modifications to machinery
- Preventative, predictive, and reliability-centered maintenance
- Installing a nine-color gravure printing press
- Small capital projects
- Capital projects, shutdowns, turnarounds, and planned outages
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Mechanical repairs
- Preventative maintenance
- Support emergency breakdowns
- Upgrade machinery
- Maintaining and servicing of machines for reliability
- Safety upgrading to equipment
- And more
Plant Maintenance Equipment
- FORKLIFTS (5,000 – 80,000 LBS.)
- TWIN LIFTS (30 TONS)
- MOBILIFT (UP TO 75 TONS)
- CARRY DECK CRANES (CAPACITIES OF 8.5 – 20 TONS)
- HYDRAULIC JACKS (UP TO 200 TONS)
- AIR DOLLY SYSTEMS
- JACK AND SLIDE (HYDRAULIC SYSTEM – 500 TON CAPACITY)
- GANTRY SYSTEMS (28 – 1,000 TONS)
- ALUMINUM “A” FRAMES
- OPTICAL ALIGNMENT
- AERIAL LIFTS (UP TO 60 FT.)